Rambleings of a consistant dreamer

Mostly about my little fur child Tiger Lou

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Well as you might or might not have guessed this is my little fur child he goes by the name of Tiger Lou. However since Tiger Lou can be a bit of a mouthful to say at times he just goes by Lou. Well Lou is first and formost my baby and therefore my responsibility however since I still live at home I do have some help with the attention giving and pug sitting so in a big way Lou is a familily dog it just happens to be that if he should happen to make a mess or get into trouble he's automatically my pug see how this works oh well lol I love every minute of it and wounldn't trade it for the world. Happy New Year to everyone and Lou and I are wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2008. As this is my first blog and I'm not as internet savy as one may think that someone of my age should be this blog will involve a lot of experimenting and possiblely some rearranging within the first little while. Also I'm not certain how often I'll be able to get one and blog what with work and upgrading some courses at my local high school and being mother to the fure child but I will definately try. Heck I'm not even sure if anyone is going to read this or not. Well I'm going to go exploring this blog some more and see what else I'm able to do. Blog ya later

4 Comments:

  • At January 3, 2008 at 2:59 PM , Blogger marymia said...

    You have done a great job with this blog. The pictures of Tiger Lou are adorable. Pugs are definately worth the effort and time. Yes, they are allergy- prone so it is best to see a dermatologist. Good luck with your blog! Winnie makes it look easy but it does take work.

     
  • At January 3, 2008 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Donna said...

    thanks for the encouagement and your definately right pugs are totally worth it

     
  • At January 4, 2008 at 12:19 PM , Blogger AnnCrago said...

    Hi Donna...traced you from Shelby's site...have been a fan of hers also for 3 years now...a fellow Canadian!! good stuff..I wanted to let you know I found you and now I will read you "Novel"!! (it's hard to get people to see your site isn't it,so I would be happy to check into yours as often as I do Shelby's....Of course we all know Shelby rules HAHA anyway your site looks wonderful and you worked so hard at setting it up...We do all kinds of weird things for the love of our Pugs...take care...seeya again soon....

     
  • At January 5, 2008 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Donna said...

    Thanks it's good to see people are reading. Of course we all know shelby rules lol after all she is a very cute pug. Feel free to leave a comment whenever you're on I love to read what people have to say especially when it has to do about pugs.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home