Rambleings of a consistant dreamer

Mostly about my little fur child Tiger Lou

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Home again Home again finally


I'm finally home from work. It's not asthough I work all that much or even that my job is all that hard but I've got school during the week because I had to go back and upgrade some courses and for the most part it's a full day of school and then I work on the weekends and a four hour shift on wensday evenings so that all in all leaves me fairly tried. Well right now I am on Christmas break from school and my boss knew this so she schedueled me in for some extra shifts and that means that I'm not getting to enjoy all that much of my holiday. It was really slow at work today which had a really werid affect on me it caused me to be tired but I guess that was just because I didn't keep busy and it may also have something to do with the fact that I had to work from 9-6 and that involves me getting up at 7:30 to be on the road for 8:00 to be to work for 9:00 which leaves me pretty tried in it's own. Also since most of the other associates are currently either on hoildays or are working in another department I've for the most part been by myself in the department. By the way if I didn't already mention it or you didn't guess I work at the Home Depot in the seasonal department to be specific. Although I certianly do love working with the flowers and I do occasionally bring some home it's a bit tiresome when you work an eight hour shift by yourself in a rather big department. Oh well enough ranting and raving I don't want to be one of those crazy people who does nothing but complain about their day on their blog. This is part of the reason I love having a little pug to come home to a little dose of pug makes everything seem right in the world. Although be warned having a pug comes at a price. What's that price some may ask well it's the price of many lint rollers, trips to the pet store to have the nails trimed( it's that or have everyone think that you've got a dolphin stashed away in your house), Never being able to wear black without getting some pug hair on it and also the constant cleaning of wrinkeles and faces and ears. Now that is if you have a perfectly normal and heathy pug. Now I got a pug with allergies to nobody yet knows what, an umbilical hernia( has been fixed all better), had a wrinkle infection ( when they say clean the wrinkle every day they mean everyday I was away on band trip and my parents forgot to clean Lou's wrinkle oh well lesson learned), and of course every puggie needs some toys and cloths and treats and just mystereous things that your not even sure what they do but you bought them anyways lol. The thing is I wouldn't trade any of it in for the world and that is true love :D.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home