Rambleings of a consistant dreamer

Mostly about my little fur child Tiger Lou

Thursday, January 3, 2008



Well I had a whole thing typed out but then I accidentally deleted it and of course I can't remember what I wrote however I do know that I was going to mention the fact a little while ago I was looking at another blog called bringing up shelby it's also about a pug and there was mention of a calender contest on a site called owned by pugs people were to enter a picture and have the possibilty of having their pug on a calender so of course being the proud mommy that I am I knew Lou could get a spot on that Calender and so I entered a picture of him well about a month after that I got an email saying that Lou had been chosen and so now the calender is for sale and I believe it's for a really good cause so if you'd like to go cheak it out then here's the address hopefully this will work this time and I wont delete this post again.

http://www.ownedbypugs.com/index.php/2008CalendarContest/calendar/intro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home