Rambleings of a consistant dreamer

Mostly about my little fur child Tiger Lou

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Exam's are finally done with only the mildest of mental insanity

Well it took me longer than expected to get back on to the internet again. I wasn't actually doing exams the whole time well once I was done my exams I got about nine days off this is because the school is pretty much closed while exams are taking place and unless you have a test you're not allowed into the building so I spent my nine days doing renovations on the house because we're moving this summer and so we've got to get things ready. So instead of having a nice relaxing break I got to do trim and painting and bathrooms and I learned how to install a toilet you know all the fun stuff lol. And where was Lou during all of this you may ask well unfortuneatly and I truely feel horrible for this Lou spent most of those nine days in my room in his kennel because well we didn't want him getting into anything dangerous. Now all this meant that everyone was buzy and little pugs who should've been taken to the vet's long ago have instead remained at home with itchy skin and the ever mystereous rash. It's not that we don't love Lou or that we think he should be our last priority it's that well we had to get all the renovations done before my dad left because well they're sending him out ahead of time because they need the position filled right away. Anyways back on topic so my Dad came in and got Lou this morining so that Lou could go on a car ride and get out of the house so my parents took him and when they came back they had a vet appointment made for him because they finally realized how uncomfortable Lou has become I've been telling them for a week that I have to keep waking up in the middle of the night to get him to stop licking and scratching but I guess they didn't think it was that bad thank goodness they realized because poor Lou is so uncomfortable in his own skin I can barely even touch him without making him itchy. So this wensday Lou goes in to get some blood work done and hopefully get some relief from this horrid rash.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home