Rambleings of a consistant dreamer

Mostly about my little fur child Tiger Lou

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Puggie Rash on the way to being solved


Well Lou went into the vet's today turns out the vet who normally treats him either wasn't working that day or moved to a different practice either was Lou was treated by a new vet today which he didn't seem to mind too much in fact since I had school my mom took him in for me and she said that he just loved the new vet mind you he loved our last vet too lol I don't think Lou's too picky. So Lou got some blood taken today and he was really good they didn't have to put him to sleep to take it so that was good as that can always be a risk with pugs. The vet said that in three to four weeks we'll have some answers as to what is causeing the rash and itchyness. Hopefully it's something simple that I can simply eliminate from his diet or daily life and I sure hope it's not to something like dust mites. For now until we get some answers we have Lou on a human allergy medicine simmilar to Benadryl. It's kinda funny because the pills are floresent pink like glow in the dark pink and I first saw them and was like I'm putting this into my dog you've got to be kidding me but hey I guess it helps so I gave it to him anyways and the vet did recomend it so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home