Rambleings of a consistant dreamer

Mostly about my little fur child Tiger Lou

Friday, February 22, 2008

At last the mystery is solved

Hi everyone it's been quite awhile since the last post but I got really buzy so I haven't had a chance. We got Lou in to the vet's finally and the brave little guy got some blood testing done they didn't even have to put him to sleep to do it which was go as that can be kinda tricky with pugs sometimes and well the other day we finally got the results back and well he tested positive for 17 different things meaning that he's allergic to 17 different things my goodness my dog is a hyperallergenic geek lol I love him to bits anyways. Some of the things that he's allergic to are tobacco smoke ikk, ( good thing nobody in the house smokes that's a really bad habit),barley oh darn no beer for the pug(oh well the hops is really bad for dogs anyways not that I'd ever give my dog beer),peas,bird feathers( I have two budgies butI'm pretty sure they just mean direct contact and well dog saliva is deadly to birds so it's not as though Lou gets particularlly close to them anyways), chicken, and Juniper trees just to name a few it was expensive to get done but well worth it. They test for a whole bunch of things and then they also tell you some foods that your dog can still eat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home